Telephone Number: A confirmation code will be sent to your phone number as a text message (SMS), do you confirm?
REPUBLIC OF TÜRKİYE MINISTRY OF HEALTH e-NABIZ CLARIFICATION TEXT
This clarification text has been constituted in accordance with the Article 10 of the Law No: 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK” hereinafter) which is titled as “Obligation of Controller to Inform”. The aim of data controller, which is the Ministry of Health of Türkiye (“Data Controller” hereinafter), is to inform the users of e-Nabız application about their personal data through this clarification text. Data Controller’s central address is “Bilkent Yerleşkesi, Üniversiteler Mah. Dumlupınar Bulvarı 6001. Cad. No:9 Çankaya/Ankara 06800”.
Identity of the Data Controller
Pursuant to KVKK, Data Controller, which determines the purpose and means of processing personal data, is the Ministry of Health of Türkiye.
Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data which are processed within this application have been processed for these purposes:
- ID data: Personal identifying information is processed for confirming identity, performing/auditing/analyzing/monitoring the process of healthcare services.
- Contact data: Contact information is processed for performing emergency procedures, carrying out communication activities to deliver healthcare services, medical diagnosis, treatment and caring services and also performing/auditing/analyzing/monitoring the process of healthcare services.
- Criminal conviction and security precaution data: If you have a criminal history, this information is processed to perform medical diagnosis, treatment and caring services and also planning/managing/ performing/auditing/analyzing/reporting/monitoring the process of healthcare services.
- Process security data: Process security data is processed to manage information security processes and carry out access authorization processes.
- Personnel information data: Data related to personnel information are processed to perform emergency procedures, medical diagnosis, treatment and caring services and also performing/auditing/analyzing/reporting/monitoring the process of healthcare services.
- Financial data: Financial information is processed for performing of activities in accordance with legal and administrative regulations, carrying out public financial management, performing/auditing business activities, delivering healthcare services, carrying out financial and accounting processes.
- Location Data: Location data is processed for performing of emergency procedures, medical diagnosis, treatment and caring services, communication activities and also healthcare services.
- Healthcare data: Healthcare data is processed to provide/audit/analyze/report/monitor healthcare-related activities, to perform medical diagnosis, treatment and caring services, to carry out public financial management, to perform/plan/manage the process of healthcare services and perform healthcare notices via SMS, push notification, e-mail, etc.
- Occupational experience data: Occupational information are processed for providing of business continuity activities, medical diagnosis, treatment and caring services, communication activities and also healthcare services.
- Audiovisual data: Photos related with your health problems and profile are processed to provide healthcare services, medical diagnosis, treatment and caring services, communication activities.
Transfer of Personal Data
In case you receive healthcare services from private healthcare institutions whi your personal data in e-Nabız application are shared with your physiciants in accordance with your security preferences and pursuant to Article 6(3) of KVKK.
In case you receive intensive care or emergency healthcare services, personal data regarding your health in your e-Nabız account shall be shared with your physician since your condition may be life-threatening. In addition, if the cost of healthcare service you have received is to be covered by the Social Security Institution, your personal data regarding your health shall be shared with the aforementioned Institution for the purpose of managing the payment process and carrying out healthcare services. The exemption clauses in Article 28 of the KVKK are reserved.
Patient Follow-up Screens
If you prefer to hide your name and surname on patient follow-up and outpatient call screens in healthcare institutions, you may opt in the following option in your e-Nabız account under the “Edit Profile” page: "I prefer my name and surname to be hidden with asterisk on patient follow-up and outpatient call screens in healthcare institutions. (Etc: Ay*** Ün***) I don't want my name and surname to be stated clearly."
Two-Factor Secure Login
After you submit your personal ID nuber (TC Identification number) and e-Nabız password, you receive a unique one-time password via text message. to your primary phone number registered in your profile. You can activate this feature in your e-Nabız profile under the “Edit Profile” page.
Method and Legal Reason of Personal Data Collection
Your personal data have been acquired with fully automatic methods (through this application) and processed in accordance with KVKK, Article 5, Clause 2, Paragraph (a) regarding a bright-line foreseeing within related laws and Paragraph (ç) regarding the obligation for data supervisor to fulfill the legal responsibilities and Article 6, Clause 3 regarding the protection of public health, preventive medicine, performing medical diagnosis, treatment and care services; and the planning and management of healthcare services. Procession is realized by persons or authorized institutions and organizations with confidentiality obligation.
Rights of Related Persons and Applying to Data Controller
e-Nabız users can use their rights which are specified under Article 11 of KVKK by applying to the Data Controller in accordance with the Article 13 of KVKK and its secondary regulations such as “Notification on the Procedures and Principles to Apply to Data Controller”.
Written applications, which shall be made in accordance with Article 13 of KVKK; shall be submitted to the following address: “T.C. Sağlık Bakanlığı, Üniversiteler Mahallesi, 6001. Cadde, No:9, Çankaya, Ankara”. Applications via Registered Electronic Mail (REM) shall be submitted to email@example.com.
T.C. SAĞLIK BAKANLIĞI ÇEREZ POLİTİKASI
T.C. SAĞLIK BAKANLIĞI ÇEREZ POLİTİKASI
Bu politika enabiz.gov.tr internet sitesini ziyaret eden kullanıcılara çerez kullanım esaslarımız hakkında bilgi vermek amacıyla hazırlanmıştır.
1. ÇEREZ NEDİR?
İnternet sitelerinin cihazlarınıza kaydettiği küçük boyutlu ve kullanıcıları tanımlamaya yarayan veri dosyalarıdır. Çerezler internet siteleri tarafından kullanıcıların tanımlanması ve onlara özel hizmet sunulması amacıyla kullanılır.
2. T.C. SAĞLIK BAKANLIĞI ÇEREZ KULLANIMI
enabiz.gov.trinternet sitesinde, kullanıcılara en iyi deneyimi sunmak için çerezler kullanılmaktadır.
Hangi Tür Çerezler Kullanıyoruz?
İnternet sitesinin çalışması için gerekli çerezler (Oturum Çerezleri)
Kullanıcı deneyimini geliştirmemize olanak sağlayan çerezler (İşlev Odaklı Çerezler)
İnternet sitemizde yer alan içeriklerin kullanıcılar tarafından nasıl ve ne sıklıkla kullanıldığını anlamak, analiz etmek ve sunulan içeriklerin iyileştirilmesini sağlamak amacıyla kullanılan performans çerezleri (Performans ve İstatistik Çerezleri)
Çerezlerin Tarayıcıda Tutulduğu Süre
En fazla 1 gün
En fazla 1 dk
En fazla 1 dk
En fazla 8 dk
Oturum açma tipi
En fazla 8 dk
Kullanıcı kimliği doğrulama
En fazla 8 dk.
3. ÇEREZ YÖNETİMİ
İnternet sitemize erişim sağladığınız cihaz üzerinde çerez tutulmasını istemiyorsanız tarayıcınızın ayarları üzerinden çerez kullanımını engelleyebilir, sınırlayabilir ve silebilirsiniz. Bu tercihlerinizi sonradan değiştirmeniz de mümkündür.
İnternet sitemize farklı cihazlar üzerinden erişim sağlıyorsanız, erişim sağladığınız her bir cihaz ve tarayıcı üzerinde çerez kullanım ayarlarını tercihlerinize uygun olarak aşağıdaki bağlantılar üzerinden gerçekleştirebilirsiniz.
Kullanıcı olarak eğer çerez kullanımını önlemek istiyorsanız;